ASL operates and maintains Executive Class lounges at Lagos and Abuja International Airports for both First and Business Class passengers. As part of our commitment to delivering bespoke solutions to our clients, ASL strives to ensure these lounges reflect the culture of the Worldwide Business Class Lounge programmes.Our facilities include the following:
- Airline Staff and Reception Desk;
- Stocked bar for both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks;
- Snacks and Light Refreshments;
- Free Internet and WiFi access to lounge users;
- Satellite Television (News, Sports channels);
- Business facilities, newspapers and magazines;
- Toilet and Shower Areas;
- Separate Smoking Lounge; and
- Hand Luggage Storage.
ASL also fully services Lounges for British Airways, Air France/KLM.